General Terms and Conditions of Business of GENDER UNLIMITED
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of definitions
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
Consumers are any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent occupation (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Condition of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop http://genderunlimited.de.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall come into force
D-64527 Mörfelden-Walldorf, Germany
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding request to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired product, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer issues a binding contract offer by successfully running the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Select the desired product
2) Confirm by clicking the “Add to Cart”
3) Check the details in the shopping basket
4) Press the button “to checkout”
5) Enter the invoice or shipping address and select a payment method
6) Recheck or correct the respective entered data.
7) Send the order by clicking the button “Buy”
The consumer may return to the Internet site before the binding sending of the order by clicking on the “back” -button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his data, on which the customer’s data are recorded and corrects input errors and / or Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also read the terms and conditions at http://genderunlimited.de/agb.html. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping charges, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the statutory value-added tax and other price components. Additional shipping costs are included.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance and PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all articles offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch. The delivery takes place here within 5 working days. In this case, the deadline for the delivery begins in the event of payment in advance on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other forms of payment the day after the contract is concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of the accidental loss and the accidental deterioration of the goods sold will also be transferred to the buyer when the item is delivered to the buyer.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following conditions, whereby consumers are all natural persons who conclude a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed predominantly to their commercial or self-employed activities:
Right of withdrawal
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons.
The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party you designate who is not the carrier has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must contact us
By means of a clear explanation